Our SIM System
Phase 1 – 3-Day Master Blueprint™ Overview
Development and Strategy for an Integrated Business, Brand, and Market
It’s very costly for a company to limp along for years on a series of “new and improved” plans that never produce tangible and long-lasting results. Our forward-thinking strategies are designed to optimize organizational performance, improve human capital, protect intellectual property, generate multiple revenue streams, and pave the way for future brand opportunities.
A comprehensive 3-Day Master Blueprint Overview is the foundation on which the DNA and alignment of your business, brand, and marketing are created. HOW CREATIVE will work with you to define or refine your business model, brand voice, organization, company culture, leadership, intellectual property, marketing, sales, and brand attributes. We’ll guide your organization’s structure, identify creative solutions, and lay the groundwork for future business innovation, branding, and marketing opportunities.
The Master Blueprint will integrate and align your organization, brand, and customer needs and interests to increase profits, build greater, long-term equity, overcome unforeseen obstacles, and reach growth and development goals quicker and more efficiently than traditional methods. Our goal is to design your organization from the inside-out so that you’ll grow into your business rather than outgrow it.
1. Business: Expand a marketable business model for more efficiency and higher profits by revealing your company’s hidden potential. Pinpoint current and potential revenue streams to supercharge your business model and increase company equity and value.
2. Brand: Create a unique and relatable brand personality and develop traits that target your ideal audience. Discover your organization’s unique position and essence to build a world-class Brand Identity. Develop a broad range of brandable opportunities for multiple consumer markets, deliver a unique and authentic customer experience, transform your company into a market leader, and much more.
3. Market: We’ll identify the right marketing and media channels for your business and develop a winning sales strategy that shortens the sales cycle for an accelerated customer response. We’ll help determine how to build brand awareness by capturing your customers’ hearts and minds and select the media (or mix of media) that will attract the attention of your prospects and turn them into loyal customers.
Here are what others are saying about us:
Jacine Greenwood, Roccoco
John Assaraf, CEO, NeuroGym
Andy Jedynak, President, NeuroGym
Dave Lee, Co-Founder, Sixth Division
Brad Martineau, Co-Founder, Sixth Division
Franklyn Butler, President, Milo Butler
Tony Oliver, COO, WSS
Phase 2 - Brand Identity System
Designing and Building Your Authentic Business and Brand
Every part of your business has an impact and will contribute to the success or failure of your company. Business success requires understanding and optimizing the relationships between all those moving parts. We’ll help you identify and clarify these relationships and develop your connection with the public and how your company and its products or services relate to the world at large so your business can realize its full potential.
At HOW CREATIVE, we develop and design all aspects of your Brand Identity in lockstep with your 3-Day Master Blueprint. We use our proprietary Inspiring Engagement Points™(IEPs) to link your brand message to your target audience, turning prospects into loyal customers.
IEPs are the essential building blocks of your Brand Identity. They are the visual and audio expression of your brand personality; they support, communicate, and synthesize the brand experience for prospects and customers, reinforcing and enhancing the customer’s memory of your brand.
Together we’ll develop IEPs to achieve your goals, integrating them into an engaging and consistent story — your story. Telling your story requires a highly skilled brand strategist backed by a talented team of communication experts. Together, we’ll build a brand that differentiates you from your competitors, inspiring trust and loyalty while substantially increasing your market share, brand value, and brand equity.
Many HOW CREATIVE clients have become first-to-market and industry leaders. We achieve this by synchronizing your Brand Identity across all media, conveying who you are in the industry, your unique offering, and what sets you apart from your competitors. The result is a business worth more to you, your customers, and your stakeholders.
HOW CREATIVE helps their clients achieve brand synchronicity and synergy while reducing costs and time to market.
Below is a partial list of IEPs we can create for you:
- Brand marks/logos
- Private labels
- Business, product, or service names
- Brand Identity stationery systems
- Interior store layouts
- Social media
- Event Designs
- Tradeshow displays
- Experiential branding
- Radio scripts
- Catalog sheets
- Direct mailing
- Outdoor campaigns
- Style manuals
- Product design
- Point of purchase displays
- 3D models
- 3D animation
- Vehicle wraps
- Slideshow presentations
- Investor packages
- Sales kits
- Graphic user interface
- Tradeshow booth design
- Kiosk design
- And much, much more
Phase 3 - Executive Program
Managing Your Business, Market, Customers/Buyers, and Brand for Sustainability, Growth, and Scalability As Your Executive Advisor
All business owners, entrepreneurs, and C-suite executives know the value of having an advisor. It saves years of playing guessing games and thousands of dollars wasted hiring the wrong people. Hiring a Fortune 500-experienced advisor with an unbiased perspective will help you identify and implement the tools and strategies you need to overcome any obstacles and grow and scale your business, all at a rate you can afford.
Through careful advising and mentoring, we’ll identify and address the issues and obstacles you and your business are facing and provide clear, executable advice and innovative, actionable solutions. We’ll also brainstorm and collaborate with you to build upon and improve your business structure and processes.
How It Works
At HOW CREATIVE, we customize our Executive Program sessions by integrating your unique Brand Identity with your Master Blueprint to build your company’s brand value and equity, grow and scale your business, and increase its potential.
During your sessions, Mr. Lim will act as your Executive Advisor, utilizing the vast network of strategic partners he has assembled over the last 35-plus years. Mr. Lim’s network includes patent, trademark, and business structure attorneys and experts in media placement and media channels, among other professionals.
Below is a partial list of what we can cover and advise you on during our telephone calls or Zoom meetings:
- Three, five, and ten-year business goals
- Generating business ideas to gain market traction
- How to increase business opportunities
- How to increase sales and revenues
- Team building and culture
- How to hire the right internal and external teams
- Effective negotiation tactics
- How to accelerate your selling cycle
- How to captivate an audience
- Overcoming everyday productivity challenges
- Best practices of how to use media
- Feedback on positioning to your target market
- And much, much more