Witnessing the measurable results we bring to our clients success: higher profits, multiple revenue streams, a brand that is respected and builds loyalty, a brand worth more to consumers, etc. And witnessing the difference they make for their communities and society. My clients create cultures that thrive; it is exhilarating collaborating with them.
I’m inspired to be a disruptive innovator that changes the course of history and creates a future that benefits others. Through my clients, I’m able to achieve that goal by providing an impact on vision, mission, objectives, aspirations and goals. What could be more exciting?
We reinvented our unique integrated system from strategy, implementation and management to a more streamline, effective and efficient approach. As a result, we’re conducting business worldwide and supporting a wider variety of companies and entrepreneurs.
We develop unique systems that are evidence-based results and we’ve embraced customization. We are constantly evolving our tools, mindset, technology, and experiences around the subject of business, marketing, branding, and design.
I appreciate the philosophy, values, and standards of the International Home + Houseware Show. Additionally, the caliber of companies the show attracts makes it exciting and thrilling for me to share my knowledge. Most importantly though, I resonate with entrepreneurs this show attracts. Some incredibly talented individuals seek out this show.
Well, I can tell you I will not be talking about branding as an abstract concept. I will strive to show people how to professionally brand. I will present actual before-and-after case studies that have influenced billions of dollars in revenue, value, and brand equity for their clients. Among the topics likely to be discussed are:
- What Authentic Branding is and what it is not, and what it may cost you if you don’t know the difference
- How to conduct a brand audit on your business for higher profits and customer retention
- How to create a business brand culture to attract more effective, inspired employees, and loyal customers
- How to enhance your business model for the new economy and increase your revenues within it
- What the 5 most common—and costly—mistakes companies make are
- How to expand your client/customer data base
- How to define your customer profile
- How to create new opportunities in the industry and channels for higher revenue streams
- How to look for shortcuts in your customers’ selling cycle for faster profits
- How to integrate your communications pieces to become an extension of your brand’s personality
I enjoy providing the audience actual take aways they can apply immediately to their business for greater success. I take great pleasure in seeing what new products are coming to market and meeting the individuals behind those products.
I feel consumers desire more freedom to customize their products. I also feel products that provide shortcuts and efficiency to life without sacrificing elegance or beauty in design will be an increasingly important concern for consumers.
People want products that are functional and high quality while maintaining a design style that is elegant and not dated in appearance. Not to sound repetitive but again, customization and personalization are going to continue increasing in importance for the consumer. With the advent of 3D printers, people are going to demand freedom in design and it’s important to be sure you can deliver. Most importantly though is keeping loyal customers loyal to you. With ever increasing competition in the marketplace, it’s more important than ever to ensure you’re delivering what your specific target audience desires. Direct readers to presenter’s website, company logo and contact info.